This page has moved to a new address.

Doll Quilt No.2 and other shop news...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Doll Quilt No.2 and other shop news...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Doll Quilt No.2 and other shop news...

I never got around to sharing the first doll quilt I made for the shop a couple of weeks ago. Well it's a bit late now, it's already sold. So today, whilst Emma was off with mum checking out the Myer Christmas windows, I made another little Doll quilt.
I was really meant to be tidying up my sewing room, but that always seems to be when inspiration strikes. So as I was picking up these scraps from the floor, I just couldn't help but sew them together, and a little bit of quilting and binding later, a mini doll quilt is born.

If this is the kind of thing you would like to learn to make, on a small scale or large, there is still a few spots left for my quilt making classes. They start this Thursday - more details over here.

If sewing isn't your thing but you have a dolly that is in dire need of a quilt. You can buy this one here. It would also make a lovely place mat.

Also in other shop news. Mum's handmade bias binding is back in stock with lots of new designs available. I particularly like the stripey ones for quilt binding.
Get your fix here.

Labels: ,