This page has moved to a new address.

Talkn' Retro ♥

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Talkn' Retro ♥

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 17 March 2011

Talkn' Retro ♥

Today I went to spotlight and bought way too much stuff. Supplies I will eventually use, but probably not in the near future...admittedly I had buyers remorse.

So I've decided that the only way to take the edge off the guilt is to create. I sat down this afternoon and made a quilt. It's a simple design because I wanted the fabrics to speak for themselves - They speak RETRO!

Beautiful bold graphics in autumnal colour combos with quite the Scandinavian feel. I'm very pleased with the result. It's available in the shop if retro is your thang!

So tonight I will start a crochet blanket with the stash of yarn I have laying about and maybe I'll go to bed guilt free...

Edit: Just thought I should mention these fabrics are not from Spotlight but from my ever growing vintage fabric stash.

Labels: , ,