This page has moved to a new address.

Yard Sale...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Yard Sale...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 11 November 2010

Yard Sale...

Well the Yard Sale is in full swing...I've been busy cleaning out my cupboards and uploading lots of vintage goodies on to my Yard Sale shoppe, aka Cinti does Vintage. It's funny because Cinti does Vintage was my old label, I never got round to properly opening an Etsy shop, and here it is in quite a different incarnation.

I've already made a few sales, and spent a bit of my earnings too!

Check out Pilgrim's Yard sale here for great fashion accessories, and Allison's here for craft books and vintage wallpaper. I bought a couple of books from Allison today...

The list of participants is here, there is still time to join in if you have stuff that needs selling off.

I'll be adding more stock to my shop every day (if I get the chance, so make sure you stop by regularly).