This page has moved to a new address.

Signing off for now...Merry Christmas

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Signing off for now...Merry Christmas

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 23 December 2009

Signing off for now...Merry Christmas

Well 2009 has been an eventful year for us at My Poppet. We welcomed Emma into the world in April and look at her now, quite the young lady, sitting up all on her own. Ahh… they grow up so quickly!
I’d like to thank everyone for your support throughout the year and hope that you and your family have a lovely and relaxing festive season.


The store will be closing for summer holidays from 2pm on Christmas Eve and will re-open for normal trade on Wednesday the 27th of Jan (day after Australia Day)
But fear not,
Poppet in the Post will be open 24 hours a day if you need anything, and I’ll be posting out orders regularly over the break.


Still haven’t done your Christmas shopping? Well you’d better get cracking, probably too late for postal deliveries now, but you can take advantage of the great ‘3 for 2 clothing sale’ in the store till Thursday.

The my Poppet blog will have a little break over January, but you can still catch up with my crafty goings on at Made of Cloth...

Have a lovely break and I’ll see you all in the New Year
Cheers Cintia