This page has moved to a new address.

STOP PRESS...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: STOP PRESS...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 4 April 2008

STOP PRESS...


I just spoke to Fiona from Monstar, she tells me she has a few of these ruffle pants left for those of you that missed out. There are a few available in sizes 0 through to size 6 and are $49 a pair.
I had an overwhelming response to these and they are currently sold out in the shop. If you are interested in a pair please contact me ASAP as supplies are limited and she has already moved onto the next production in denim (ie. there will be no more!)
I will put in a special order for those of you who are interested.

And now onto less pressing matters. The missing half of the Nanoou shipment from Denmark arrived this week and I was pleasantly surprised when I unpacked these little guys, (my memory is poor at the best of times and I'd totally forgotten I'd ordered them). Red velour, how luxurious, they look like the warmest pants ever. I wish they came in my size, perfect for snuggling on the couch on a chilly autumn day.