This page has moved to a new address.

Learn't my lesson...maybe.

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Learn't my lesson...maybe.

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Saturday 8 March 2008

Learn't my lesson...maybe.

I promise I won't wait till the last minute to fill the car up!
Totally stressed last night driving home, caught in major long weekend traffic gridlock just out of the city with not a bowser in sight. Was so slow that I had a lovely conversation with a lady in another car for about 20min.
Had to get creative. Dumped the car on St.Kilda rd, jumped on a tram into town and met up with Mr. Cinti (yes 1st mention I know. He won't be impressed).
Sort of worked out well in the end (apart from the embarrassment of it all), he felt sorry for me and took me out to a lovely totally delish dinner at the Press Club on Russell st. Talk about swish! Yummy, Yummy Greek food like I've never had before, fabulous service and too exxy to go on a regular basis...boo hoo. We'll have to eat 2 min noodles for the rest of the week.
Caught the tram back to the car and filled up on the way home.
All's well that ends well. Lesson learnt, probably not...