This page has moved to a new address.

Shop Press! SALE!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Shop Press! SALE!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 8 February 2008

Shop Press! SALE!

A couple of Cinti does Vintage items featured in the latest Shop 4 Kids mag. Yay!
Although i don't understand why they used the boring backside of this bib when the front was so much nicer?

Can't complain though, I need all the exposure that i can get!
I also noticed a few friend's of My Poppet featured, go Stacey! Sheeps Clothing beanies available instore as soon as Stacey finishes knitting them.
Also Little Chipipi wall stickers - Boys range now in stock. Check out the cute scooter in the promo shot. It was on loan from the store, thanks for the credit Sam.
And as you can see, I've been using alot of exclamation marks!!! That's because I'm very excited cos it's my 1st SALE!
20% off Summer ranges including Swimwear, hats, shorts, skirts, dresses
I'm making room for new winter stock which will be comming in the next month or so.

Labels: