This page has moved to a new address.

Too much on my plate...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Too much on my plate...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 12 December 2007

Too much on my plate...

This week has been so hectic, a million things to do and no days off till Christmas...Help!
Do you every get that feeling when everything is so overwhelming that you don't know what to do first because your brain feels like scrambled egg? That's me. I think it's because I'm another year older tomorrow and I don't really cope with birthdays very well...

Bought myself a present from Kids in Berlin in North Melbourne, they have some really beautiful handmade jewellery pieces by really talented independent designers.
I fell in love with this brooch by Dick & Dora. Its just so perfectly simple...I had to have it.

The week so far...

-put up my version of a Christmas Tree (these are the full extent of my decorations that i own, so no decorations at home this year- my sister calls me a Scrooge!)

-Shop Christmas window (I don't do tinsel)

-Poppet in the post

-Lots of new stock

-Trying to finish some Cinti does Vintage wholesale orders

-Off to a very big graduation ceremony tonight

-markets

-in-laws

See, no time for birthdays...


and before I forget

Happy Hanukkah to all my Jewish customers and readers