This page has moved to a new address.

Lots happening!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Lots happening!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 12 October 2007

Lots happening!

Bit the bullet a few days ago and decided to officially advertise the business. Scraped my pennies together (lots and lots of them!) and placed the tiniest ad in November's Melbourne Child-couldn't afford anything bigger unfortunately. So now when November comes round you can all get your magnifying glasses out and play 'Spot Cinti's ad', sure to be hours of fun!
Hint: looks like this-->

I can't take credit for the fabulous graphic artwork, my web designer extraordinaire, CC, deserves full marks and a big hug when I actually meet her in the flesh! The fawn was my idea inspired by this little beauty, and also this cute t-shirt in-store.Well that was going to be the end of my post today until the mailman arrived with these little goodies...I remember having some very similar blocks as a little girl, and I absolutely adored them.

These are the 6 designs made up by each side of the cubes. So retro...I'm in love.

How old does something have to be before it's considered vintage? These blocks were made in Czechoslovakia, which dates them back to at least pre-1993! And the box is printed in English and French, tres chic!